1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

anyway to prevent the screensaver in the 2.1 dock?????

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by user53, Apr 22, 2010.

1. user53

user53 New Member

I love the new design of the 2.1 clock when in the dock. But I hate the ugly green and black display it defaults too as a screensaver after only 5 min. Is there any mod that will prevent this from happening? Running most recent cyanogen mod BTW. As a side note, anyone know when there might be a fix for the notification light not flashing when the screen is on?
  2. FuzzyBeard

FuzzyBeard New Member

I'm with you on this. I hate the screensaver, but really like the clock. My biggest problem with it, besides being fugly, is I can't read it with my glasses off. I haven't seen screen burn in since the 90's anyway
  3. user53

user53 New Member

So the doesn't annoy anyone else? Just us two?
  4. krazyrunner86

krazyrunner86 New Member

This really bugs me too. I've stopped using my dock because its so annoying. I'm hoping that 2.2 will address this issue. Any word on this anyone?
  5. JoeKacz

JoeKacz New Member

I've got to believe this is fixable. I hate the screensaver, and I remember a while ago that if I waited for it to come on after 5 minutes, then touch the screen to turn it off, it would remain off. Then, of course, I switched roms and now I can't figure out how to get this feature back.

Then there's always the possibility that I'm out of my mind, but I could swear that's how it used to work.
  6. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

This has been asked multiple times, but no solution yet :(
Search tags for this page

aa screen saver clock 2.1 android

change screensaver on s3 clock dock
htc droid dna 5display screen savet
s4 prevent screensaver in dock
samsung galaxy disable screen saver dock
turn off screensaver on s4