Anyway to get thunderbolt sound from boot animation for notification?

tu3218

Reaction score
I really like the thunderbolt sound from the boot animation, and would love to have it as a notification. My friend and I were talking about this and surprised they didn't include something like this in the notifications. Anyone know how to get this sound or something similar?

hogowner

Reaction score
I really like the thunderbolt sound from the boot animation, and would love to have it as a notification. My friend and I were talking about this and surprised they didn't include something like this in the notifications. Anyone know how to get this sound or something similar?
go to the market and download ZEDGE.....

then go to notification sounds and do a search for THUNDER
you will get 80 Thunder sounds to choose from! :icon_ banana:

*86eyerok*

Reaction score
go to the market and download ZEDGE.....

then go to notification sounds and do a search for THUNDER
you will get 80 Thunder sounds to choose from! :icon_ banana:

Awesome, thanks for the info!!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

BSG4893

Reaction score
Thanks for the app, i was looking for something like that to find a good thunder notification sound lol... i hear my phone so much better when i get a notification now, its so much louder than the ones that come with the phone. They have some pretty cool wallpapers too

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
Thanks for the app, i was looking for something like that to find a good thunder notification sound lol... i hear my phone so much better when i get a notification now, its so much louder than the ones that come with the phone. They have some pretty cool wallpapers too

Yeah, I noticed that as well that the stock notifications are very quiet. By the way, care to share what thunder sound your using? I went through them, and I guess I'm just being picky and couldn't pick one that sounded closest to the boot animation.

mthorn79

Reaction score
The second from the top on zedge sounds closest to me

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

mthorn79

Reaction score

Just got mine added in my notifications...got to say this is the best notification tone since the classic Drrroiiiid tone!

Great idea man! :i-m_so_happy:

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
I downloaded es file explorer and found the file. Now, how do I get it to where I can access it from the ui. Thanks for the tips! They have gotten me this far.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App