1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anything to worry about??

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by SID KELLY, Oct 7, 2010.

1. SID KELLY

SID KELLY New Member

Just noticed this diagnol white line on my D2 media screen--not scratched/ not dropped--anything to worry about??
  2. christim

christim DF Super Moderator

If you don't like it, it won't go away, and you've had the phone for less than 30 days I'd bring it back in for a replacement. No idea what it is. It doesn't go away after rebooting?
  3. SID KELLY

SID KELLY New Member

Just rebooted and still there--will it get any worse?? I'd HATE to have to reprogram this thing but?????
  4. christim

christim DF Super Moderator

What have you programmed? Is the phone still stock? There are tools that will back up your apps and your contacts and emails should be out in the cloud on Google's site if you are using gmail.

No idea if it will get worse as I don't know what it is. However, if it ain't right you shouldn't have to live with it for 2 years. It sounds like it isn't normal, whatever it is.
  5. Canadroid

Canadroid New Member

You thought it was a lens defect, but it's actually an image artifact on the display?
  6. Cunha

Cunha New Member

If its on the display definitely bring it back ASAP it will not get better and will probably get worse and it a serious and expensive flaw that you wont want to try to fix yourself later on down the line.