1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anything to check before leaving the store?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Larr, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Larr

Larr New Member

Good Afternoon!
    Is there any consensus as to what needs to be checked on the phone BEFORE leaving the counter????
    Thanks!
    Larr
  2. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

!!! Welcome Larr to DroidForums !!!

It will be a waste of time to tell you that. :icon_ devil: By the time you get your new DROID in your hands, you will barely remember to take the box and pretty little bag they give you home with ya :p

I'd say, Check your Wallet or purse. Make sure you don't leave this behind. :icon_eek: Depending what you carry (M or F).
    Also, make sure you get a charger for your car. And a Holster.

Then when you get back home, cruise the forum, read the FAQ's, Do searches on all your questions before you post. I am sure they have all been asked already :p We hope you enjoy your time in the forums !!!

Oh, if you have a significant other, tell them you love them, and you will be able to talk to them in a week or so, after you learn all you can about being in the DROID Continuum :icon_ banana:
  3. Larr

Larr New Member

Ha..thanks! When I had a storm, I don't know how many times I heard 'Are you listening to me?' :)
  4. Droidlicous

Droidlicous New Member

Lol too funny pretty sure we all get the "you love your phone more than me" I tell her "baby it isn't a phone its a Droid!!!"
  5. glamazon

glamazon New Member

I would say make sure you leave with a screen protector and a case. While I'm not thrilled with Verizon's selection, with such a nice phone you want to make sure it's protected from the get go. I just got cheapies as I'm waiting for Seidio to come out with all its Droid accessories!

Enjoy your new phone!!
  6. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

I second this. I had to go back to the VZW kiosk and reclaim my debit card; I had forgotten it in my excitement.