anyone with leak get ota ics??

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I'm loading .12 now. At first it didn't see it and I couldn't figure out why. It was on the right sd card and it was named right, so I thought. I went into my file manager and saw that it had two ".zip" attached to the file. One I added when I renamed the file and I'm guessing one my phone added. I deleted on of them and now I'm off to the races. I was going to hold off but I figured what the heck, lets get back into the update loop. I'll let you know if there are any differences between .5 and .12.

frandroid2

Reaction score
Ok total newbie here. What is S off and S on? I am running the .5 leak but I am not rooted or unlocked(that I know of)

flamewalker

Reaction score
I just downloaded and installed the ruu one last time after a backup with mybackup pro. Still had to re-customize my wallpaper and home screens (it always defaults to a different one then I want it to... And in ics you can't change the default home panel just rearrange them and add and remove). Was a small price to pay to get on the final ota.

No noticeable difference tho. Still good old stable ics. And sense... I'm thinking the only real reason to rom for me might be if they get jb to work... Or if I get tired of sense. But I have no real complaints about sense.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
The mirrors are busy as hell. Got in on mirror #3, slow as molasses download speed, LOL.

Last edited:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm loading .12 now. At first it didn't see it and I couldn't figure out why. It was on the right sd card and it was named right, so I thought. I went into my file manager and saw that it had two ".zip" attached to the file. One I added when I renamed the file and I'm guessing one my phone added. I deleted on of them and now I'm off to the races. I was going to hold off but I figured what the heck, lets get back into the update loop. I'll let you know if there are any differences between .5 and .12.
So how did the download go with the .12, did you notice anything different from the .10 leak, reason I am asking is because the .10 leak runs perfect for me, should I do the .12.

DroDough

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
So how did the download go with the .12, did you notice anything different from the .10 leak, reason I am asking is because the .10 leak runs perfect for me, should I do the .12.

I would hold off. I can let u know later. I went from .10 to .12 today, I feel like everything is the same except that my battery is a little worse with .12.

DroDough

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
Ok, thanks for the heads up, can you go back to the .10 leak if need be.

I saved the .10 leak that I downloaded when I installed. So I have it on my comp if I don't like .12 I will go back. Just have to reflash it.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3

I noticed a few minor bugs from .5 are gone. It was slow to read the sim card on start up and coming out of airplane mode but not now. I'll let you know if I find anything else

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I noticed a few minor bugs from .5 are gone. It was slow to read the sim card on start up and coming out of airplane mode but not now. I'll let you know if I find anything else
Thanks Ram, but I have been hearing quite a few complaints with the .12, I might just stick with the .10 which has been flawless for me.