And doing this ensures what?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dx1881

Reaction score
Thank you, it worked smoothly when updated

avt123

Reaction score
Does the update reset theme/rom or just change things behind the scenes?

avt123

Reaction score
Ok...installing kernel and bootloader now. I already have the updated baseband... will report back here when finished.

Greg_droid

Reaction score
Droidxchat, can you update the first p post of your other "small problem" thread with this info? It can help others so they won't have to read the whole thing to get to the resolution.

Droid74

Reaction score
droidxchat....I have to say I have been kind of down on TBH with all the confusion that was created with this leak thing...But I have to say that they DID come through on there promise. I hope that you acknowledge this as I have. Good job TBH!!

Greg_droid

Reaction score
droidxchat....I have to say I have been kind of down on TBH with all the confusion that was created with this leak thing...But I have to say that they DID come through on there promise. I hope that you acknowledge this as I have. Good job TBH!!

I do thank DXC for posting the link in the first post, but I find this "confusion" hysterical. I don't follow the forums as closely as others, so I was really wondering why I seemed to be reading sarcastic posts here and there about TBH & P3. IMO, DXC did acknowledge a job well done by posting the link that proved TBH did know what they were doing.

I downloaded the .320 update earlier this week, and this morning downloaded the kernel update. That's it, now I'm all set. I even stayed rooted the entire time. This is a minimum amount of confusion. I know it's completely OT, but if you want confusion, see this MFS FTP - DVRpedia. People in the Tivo world thanked the guy for posting that "easy to follow" tutorial.

I can't understand people getting frustrated a few hours after the .340 release. It's not like the gingerbread release is pending and all the .320 people are stuck.

It's more like "The .340 that was officially released 31 hours ago has a different kernel then the .320 release. This might be a problem in 3 months when big M decides to give us gingerbread. We need answers!!"

Whoever thinks this shouldn't be updating to unofficial releases.

P3Droid

Reaction score
Droixchat, will not acknowledge anything, he is just an idiot, who attempted to stir up FUD when none was needed. The official was not out for more than a matter of minutes before he started bull pucky postings about me and my "NO ONE will be stuck post".

Is any one stuck?

The rooted DroidX community has had far greater access to files than any other device, and it has spoiled some rotten little children.

Last edited by a moderator:

P3Droid

Reaction score

I do thank DXC for posting the link in the first post, but I find this "confusion" hysterical. I don't follow the forums as closely as others, so I was really wondering why I seemed to be reading sarcastic posts here and there about TBH & P3. IMO, DXC did acknowledge a job well done by posting the link that proved TBH did know what they were doing.

I downloaded the .320 update earlier this week, and this morning downloaded the kernel update. That's it, now I'm all set. I even stayed rooted the entire time. This is a minimum amount of confusion. I know it's completely OT, but if you want confusion, see this MFS FTP - DVRpedia. People in the Tivo world thanked the guy for posting that "easy to follow" tutorial.

I can't understand people getting frustrated a few hours after the .340 release. It's not like the gingerbread release is pending and all the .320 people are stuck.

It's more like "The .340 that was officially released 31 hours ago has a different kernel then the .320 release. This might be a problem in 3 months when big M decides to give us gingerbread. We need answers!!"

Whoever thinks this shouldn't be updating to unofficial releases.

I see no reason to thank droidxchat for posting a link to our thread, he has been sarcastic in each and every post. He deserves no thanks from you for anything he has done. Save your thanks for those who spent hours working on each of these things.

I'm glad to see you are understand that the release is new and no one was stuck anywhere.

djdlite512

Reaction score
P3 don't let one unthankful person stop you fam. You guys do great work and have always come through.

P3Droid

Reaction score
P3 don't let one unthankful person stop you fam. You guys do great work and have always come through.

I dont let others stop what i do, but droidxchat had to be told that he was full of crap, and speaking out his hat. Even to the point where he igonorantly gave information to people and spoke like he knew what he was talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.