Anyone using Go Launcher

randyb69

Reaction score
Looked in the market for it, I couldnt locate it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Looked in the market for it, I couldnt locate it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Click on the link in my post and it will take you to Appbrain. maybe you can install it from there.

installed it and its what ive been looking for!! thanks mtndixie!!dancedroid

You're welcome......I thought they were great for a LP replacement. Seems the widgets are the thing that tilts the scales to LP for many folks but these work on Go Launcher, ADW and Zeam. :icon_ banana:

wb1960

Reaction score
go launcher

cant find it in the stock market. I appbrain it shows it but when you clickon it it says that the page cant be found

zeke

Reaction score
Go launcher is a plus. Not as fancy as adw ex or launcher pro. But it can hold it's own.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
GO launcher just released its EX version - it now supports theme applications. Check it out..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

brianes99

Reaction score
currently using launcherpro. I like adw a little more with one exception: scrollable dockbar! So I am sticking with launcher (yes I do know there is another program i can use to give me the scrollable dock)

Now...in a perfect world, I really like panda home. I like the tab functions. However it is too unstable on both my d1 and dx.

en28so

Reaction score
currently using launcherpro. I like adw a little more with one exception: scrollable dockbar! So I am sticking with launcher (yes I do know there is another program i can use to give me the scrollable dock)

Now...in a perfect world, I really like panda home. I like the tab functions. However it is too unstable on both my d1 and dx.
What program is that if you don't mind?(to add scrollable dock top adw).

Droid X. Rooted with Z4root and underclocked to save battery life.