anyone using droid HD on their RAZR?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I just installed Droid hd ROM on my brothers RAZR because he was having trouble with his home and back keys. The hd ROM had the onscreen soft keys, and it's working well. I was just wondering if anyone else is using that ROM

sunny757

Reaction score
I just installed Droid hd ROM on my brothers RAZR because he was having trouble with his home and back keys. The hd ROM had the onscreen soft keys, and it's working well. I was just wondering if anyone else is using that ROM

I tried it - but on my razr it was very slow, so I went back to simplex rom

Reaction score
I'm on ArcticHD which is just a fork of DroidHD. So far its super fast and battery life with my standard (non-maxx) RAZR is really impressive.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I also tried the Artic one....got proper annoyed with the home screen always being the farthest left screen, I like mine to be in the middle so went back to stock. Battery life was so so nothing dramatic.

OP
J

joshxdroid

Reaction score
The Stig 04 said:
I also tried the Artic one....got proper annoyed with the home screen always being the farthest left screen, I like mine to be in the middle so went back to stock. Battery life was so so nothing dramatic.

I only use 2 screens anyways, so not a big deal for me, i like the settings page on Droid hd. I agree on battery. It seems the same as stock.