Anyone Use Netflix?

skrtchsr

Reaction score
I know it's not totally related to the phone, but is a pre installed app, and I would only use it with my internet devices including my phone, not interested in the movies in the mail part of it, they are saying $7.99 a month unlimited, is that really all it costs to use it on my phone and other internet devices? What's your opinion on Netflix? Thanks in advance to any reply's!

rpdonald

Reaction score
All I use is the streaming option. I think for 8 bucks a month its not a bad deal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

comk4ver

Reaction score
Yeah, ps3, xbox, computer, cellphones, ipods, iphones etc.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Scimino

Reaction score
I have it too. Its OK not the greatest they need to add newer seasons of TV shows.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Yep, that's it. $7.99 a month. Well worth it if they have things you're interested in watching.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Yep, I use Netflix. To be 100% honest, a lot of people complain that the streaming movie selection isn't all that great. And it's not. There's A LOT from the 90s, and random really old ones, but they have a revolving selection of newer releases and TV shows. I like it on my phone at the gym to pass time and have a Roku hooked up to my TV. I don't subscribe to cable, so $8/month for entertainment is so worth it.

fireman00

Reaction score
Since they lost content from Starz, Netflix's content absolutely sux. I dropped them and went with Hulu Plus; which unfortunately only streams about 1/2 their online content to a smartphone due to contractual issues but they have a better selection.

I've tried HBOGo,... what a PITA! the video constantly drops and I only get audio.

I get Amazon's videos because I have Prime... their content sux.

The streaming content wars should make live interesting over the next couple of years.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Netflix is ok. Agree it needs more movies, newer movies. One problem is movies don't stay, or they get taken off too soon. I also signed up for Amazon prime. It had some movies Netflix didn't have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I have had Netflix for awhile. Is it great, not really. Is it easy to navigate, not so much. Does it stream newer movies, nope! Does it give me something to do in the ER, yup... and that is probably the main reason I keep it.

8.00 a month is a good deal if you are going to use it. Sign up for the 2 week or 30 day trial, if it isn't for you cancel before you get charged.

DocsDad

Reaction score
Yep, I use Netflix. To be 100% honest, a lot of people complain that the streaming movie selection isn't all that great. And it's not. There's A LOT from the 90s, and random really old ones, but they have a revolving selection of newer releases and TV shows. I like it on my phone at the gym to pass time and have a Roku hooked up to my TV. I don't subscribe to cable, so $8/month for entertainment is so worth it.

I agree. I use Netflix mainly for my workouts on my phone. My youngest uses it through his xbox. We ditched our cable as well. Great service for the money.

jtc303

Reaction score
Of course... works great

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

heavyvino

Reaction score
I use the hell out of it, I have unlimited data use the hell out of that too. Razr works flawlessly for me.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
My razr was tripping at first before the update. My Netflix would ask to sign in each use. Now its flawless.