Anyone use LetsTalk.com before?

bd1212

Reaction score
I was searching around and found a website called LetsTalk.com.

They have really good deals on te DX and I'd love to buy one from them but I don't know if I can trust them?

So, has anyone ever used them before and if you have, how was your experience dealing with them?

Thanks in advance.

joker402

Reaction score
Thier legit, but read the fine print, those good deals come at a price if you make any changes on your account for the line you activate it on.

They have their own ETF on top of verizons. But like I said read the fine print and if you can live with there conditons, youll be ok. Alot of people buy from them.

theforeman

Reaction score
if you upgrade through the walmart website to a smart phone you will get $100 gift card as well. the walmart website uses letstalk.com to power their wireless.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah ive used them a few times and have nothing but good things to say about them. Like "theforeman" said Wal-MArt now uses them for their wireless services.

nan2825

Reaction score
DONT DO IT! I just got off the phone after 6 hours trying to get an email number from these scam artists! I have been trying for 5 days to get in touch with these people. Do yourself a favor and read the BBB report on them. I wish I had. Not only do they send you a "new" phone that is actually a refurbished, good luck should you try to return it within the 15 day window. O am still waiting for the return authorization number they gave me to show up as valid online so i can return the POS devices i got from them. Btw..you can't have more than 60 min talk time on the phone to even be able to exchange. Such con artists.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah ive used them a few times and have nothing but good things to say about them. Like "theforeman" said Wal-MArt now uses them for their wireless services.

Wal-Mart uses them for their online wireless sales, not in-store. There is no LetsTalk.com involved with in-store wireless purchases.

gunz.jones

Reaction score
I got a brand new d2 for 50. Just remember to go to your local vzw or call and have insurance added immediately after you get the phone. They left it off the options when I purchased. My preference though. No issues.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

nan2825

Reaction score
Not to argue but my local Walmart wireless store even has a large disclaimer by the T-Mobile display that says these services and devices are provided by lets talk and any return or exchanges must be handled with lets talk. Trust me. That's why I now have a Droid x through Verizon that I bought at Verizon. ;)

theforeman

Reaction score
sooo i ordered my phone from lets talk but heres one thing that pisses me off about them that i didnt know. they activate your phone for you. i found this out when i went to make a call yesterday morning and it said my phone was not active. sure enough my phone had been switched to the DX and im not even supposed to get it until thursday! now im fine with out a phone for maybe a day or so but what about all the calls i was supposed to get. work might be called off tonight due to a snowstorm, my doctor called me yesterday and i need to file a warranty on our patio door (ugh another story) hard to do this without a phone. thats really dumb in my opinion. maybe its because i got it through walmart and they figure everyone is just really dumb there so they take care of it for them.

on a side note: i upgrade to the droid x for 89.99 and got $100 gift card from walmart. then on thanksgiving i upgraded the wifes phone to the samsung fascinate for $0.00 with free shipping. to smart phones for +10 bucks and i got in on the 139.99 everything plan. wooo!

theforeman

Reaction score
Not to argue but my local Walmart wireless store even has a large disclaimer by the T-Mobile display that says these services and devices are provided by lets talk and any return or exchanges must be handled with lets talk. Trust me. That's why I now have a Droid x through Verizon that I bought at Verizon. ;)

hmm weird, everyone i have been to has been this or that but never lets talk. thats nice though since you could get your phone asap. dancedroid

gunz.jones

Reaction score
I worked in the wally world connection center...if it was in the time of the return, which is 30 days for all carriers, was handled in store. Only online orders are handled through letstalk.......

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

nan2825

Reaction score
Come to Hartford Wisconsin and see for yourself. I am still dealing with letstalk. They are shady to say the least. Good luck to anyone who makes the mistake of buying through them as I did. I would also advise keeping an eye on your account for unauthorized withdraws by these scam artists.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Come to Hartford Wisconsin and see for yourself. I am still dealing with letstalk. They are shady to say the least. Good luck to anyone who makes the mistake of buying through them as I did. I would also advise keeping an eye on your account for unauthorized withdraws by these scam artists.

ive personally bought 7 different phones from them and know plenty of people that have bought phones from them with no issues what so ever.

I refer everone i know to them and nobody has ever come back with any issues.