anyone use GO SMS PRO?

OP
Bpowder33

Bpowder33

Reaction score
I solved the problem! in GO mms settings under apn configuration I entered http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms for the mmsc and it's now sending mms messages! thx everyone for trying to help!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Tha187um

Reaction score
weird it wasnt there already, mine worked fine, however i uninstalled it as no matter what i did, the quality on the pictures that went out were of low resolution at about 40K. it reminded me of my days on sprint :(also when i would receive a picture and open it on GO, and then tried opening it on stock app it would give me a load fail error...

Handcent for now seems to be my best option, I didnt like any of the other apps :/

OP
Bpowder33

Bpowder33

Reaction score
I think there is an option in the settings to preserve image quality.. I had bad luck with handcent on my d1 but that was a long time ago. maybe I'll give it another chance with the Rezound . all I really care about is the pop up option. If stock apps had this incorporated I would have no need for a third party messaging app.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Tha187um

Reaction score
yeah I saw all the options but non made a different, actually with no app other than handcent, this was stock before rooting. I even set it on one app to no size limit and maintain original resolution... handcent is the only one that makes a difference but handcent has never work with the "auto resize without prompt" feature which gets annoying... so honestly for texting i use handcent and for mms sending i use stock app