anyone try the new seidio active case for the GN?

tbever

Reaction score
Yes I have one (case/holster). It is outstanding. I tried the otterbox defender: too huge, and built in screensaver made the screen look terrible. I also tried the incipio case from verizon. I liked that one but there was no holster for it. I got the seidio active case and it is outstanding: not too big but feels like it would protect the phone nicely. You still need a screen protector if you like them (I use verizon clear protector and it is fine). The seidio cases are pricey, which is the only downside.

OP
GalaxyFlatulence
Reaction score
Yes I have one (case/holster). It is outstanding. I tried the otterbox defender: too huge, and built in screensaver made the screen look terrible. I also tried the incipio case from verizon. I liked that one but there was no holster for it. I got the seidio active case and it is outstanding: not too big but feels like it would protect the phone nicely. You still need a screen protector if you like them (I use verizon clear protector and it is fine). The seidio cases are pricey, which is the only downside.

cool thank you for the review! do you know where to get the best price, or if there's a coupon code for seidio's website? i can't find a code anywhere! lol