Anyone tried the Mountek nGroove CD Slot Mount

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
http://www.mountek.com/

I am trying to find out if this only blocks the cd slot, or does it fill the cd slot.
Meaning in my car i have one Kids CD that i play when my son rides with me to school or the store or whatever, and I am hoping that this mount doesn't go all the way into the cd slot, so there can still be one playable cd in the player.
Or will i need to remove this mount to play his cd?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
From the FAQ section of the website:

Can I listen to my CDs at the same time?

Technically yes, you can listen to your CDs at the same time. But we advise that you eject any CDs in your single CD player or mult-disc changer prior to installing the mount. However, If you choose to listen to your CDs at the same time, you will want to be cautious NOT to eject your CDs with the MT5000 still installed. Failure to comply may cause permanent damage to your CD player.​

So, you should be able to, but it's not recommended.

OP
DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
From the FAQ section of the website:

Can I listen to my CDs at the same time?

Technically yes, you can listen to your CDs at the same time. But we advise that you eject any CDs in your single CD player or mult-disc changer prior to installing the mount. However, If you choose to listen to your CDs at the same time, you will want to be cautious NOT to eject your CDs with the MT5000 still installed. Failure to comply may cause permanent damage to your CD player.​

So, you should be able to, but it's not recommended.
I swear i looked everywhere on their website, and even emailed them, but haven't received an answer yet. now i see it at the bottom of the page, my bust. bsweetness you are awesome. thanks.
and i haven't ejected the cd in over a year, so i don't think i would do it unintentionally. looks like i found my mount.
i have broken at least four of the vent clip styles, and wont do the window sucker because they always fall off when it gets too hot, and leave ugly rings on the windshield. never tried the dash suction cup, but i expect it will have similar results to the windshield suction cup. Thanks again.