1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone tried the leaked 3.0 for the D2 yet?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by nerdslogic, Feb 13, 2011.

1. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

2. Arachnidus

Arachnidus New Member

It's not Gingerbread or Honeycomb based, is it? Gods damn Motorola version labels.
  3. holmes6

holmes6 New Member

No, if you look at the Android Version in the article's screen caps, you'll see android version 2.2. This appears to be mainly a blur update.
  4. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

Holmes is correct.....I think....I hate trying to figure out what the heck Moto is saying in these things. But yes I believe it's a Blur update. The page however does have links to the 2.3.20 SBF which I had to DL
  5. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

I think hookbill and pc747 both tried it iirc. Hook said he had some battery problems but later attributed it to a widget that was refusing to let the phone sleep. It is the new look for blur that will be on the next line of MOTO phones. I think its also the skin that they'll toss over top of gingerbread when they push it. It looks a little better than the current version to me, so for people who don't plan on rooting or roming I guess it would be an improvement, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it now.

tappin and a talkin