1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone Tried Skullcandy Ink'd's?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by Kitsune205, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Kitsune205

Kitsune205 New Member

I bought though headphone for my MP3 Player (Soon to be obsolete to me!) and for $10 the first time and $12.99 the second time (Usually $17 at Meijer and $20 at FYE) they're the best headphones I've ever bought. I'm big on bass and that's what they have A LOT of. The mids and high are definitely not there but hey it sounds great to me nonetheless. In any case, has anyone tried them with their Droid?
  2. DaHarder

DaHarder New Member

I've 'auditioned' several of Skullcandy's products, finding them far too unbalanced sounding for my taste, but if you're happy - that's a good thing.​
  3. skidemn

skidemn New Member

I have a set that I bought for $20 when I forgot my others for a workout. They can be found everywhere on sale for about $10 now and that's about what they're worth... Well, at least they fit my ears without too much discomfort, but if you want something that sounds good, buy something else.
  4. raven1911

raven1911 New Member

Tried them and they are cheap. didn't like the sound at all either. I bought Seinnheisers and have never been so happy. Excellent sound and very affordable.
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 New Member

I like mine. I use them for air travel.

-Mike
  6. NickWgnr

NickWgnr New Member

Ever hear the saying "You get what you pay for?" That is exactly what I think about skullcandy. I've tried acouple of their products both for music and gaming and Im not impressed at all... Unbalanced sounds, interferences, etc... Ill stay with my Denons for music and Titans for gaming.

Wagner :motdroidvert:
  7. DroidGurl

DroidGurl New Member

I got a pair for Christmas. I plugged them into my Droid and I didn't like the sound much. I find the bass needs to be boosted a bit on the Droid and Sony headphones do that for me. I used my iPod and fitted the SkullCandy a bit tighter and the sound was better. I do like them in that they are good at blocking other sounds. I have used a different pair of SkullCandy under a tight helmet and they work really well for that - the helmet keeps them secure.
  8. cb2000a

cb2000a New Member

I bought a pair of Skullcandy FMJ's 11mm driver for $24 on Amazon (now they are back to $70) and they sound great. I had some INK'ds and these are way better. Very deep bass and clean sound. Great for the Droid (might shake your brain a bit though....they go down to 16 hz).
  9. HiGloss

HiGloss New Member

I bought a pair of those, used them once, and they've been in the bottom of my gym bag since. I thought they we're horrible.

I'm currently using my v2 Zune headphones, they sound amazing.
  10. don_813

don_813 New Member

i just checked slickdeals.net and skullcandy is offering 75-80 percent off everything. The site is super slow but if u get in, these are some good headphones, ive been trying for the last 10 mins to checkout
  11. konstructa

konstructa New Member

Don't let the name and price fool you, skullcandy makes REALLY good ear buds. The INK'd buds sound very good but don't fit my ears right .... I may get these "Skullcandy Titan"..
  12. thathxckid

thathxckid New Member

i have the skull candy dj headphones forgot what they are called they where $57 i love them but they canceled outside sounds.
  13. Banyon

Banyon New Member

Do they have drivers in them? I recently found a bargain bin miracle pair of buds that have 10 mm drivers in them and they sound better than ANY buds I've ever tried. I only paid $5 for them and they put all the $30-$70 ear buds I've tried to shame.
  14. DJTURNz

DJTURNz New Member

I usually dislike earbuds after about 20 minutes. I got a descent pair of generic ones that came with an accessory budle I bought, but the cord is too short to reach my pocket at the gym.
    I have a pair of Radio Shack (optimus maybe?) PRO-35s that are probably 9 years old. I tried to see if they are still available. I found a couple links to people talking about them, but no pictures. Apparently the current ones have an inline volume control. Mine just have a mute switch.
    The headband swivels so it can be worn on top, or behind your head. I wear mine behind, which makes flipping one side up to hear someone simple.

They have the titanium drivers and all that. Back when I bought them they were hot stuff, now I believe it's just the standard.

I also pop the speakers off the headband and put them inside those cheap shooting earmuffs that wal-mart sells. I use this when I mow the grass. The muff drown the mower out enough that I can listen at a comfortable volume.
Search tags for this page
are skullcandy ink'd headphones compatible with htc dna
can skullcandy ink'd 2.0 be used on a android
do skullcandy ink'd 2 work with android

do skullcandy ink'd work with android

do skullcandy ink'd work with razr maxx
skullcandy ink with android
skullcandy ink'd 2 android
skullcandy ink'd 2 galaxy s3
skullcandy ink'd 2 is not working with samsung galaxy
skullcandy ink'd 2.0 android

skullcandy ink'd android