Anyone tired of the fact that our phones.....

droidrx

Reaction score
Yeah lol he said that verizon guys had no choice but to get the droid because the htc droid eris is for girls

The iPhone is more for chicks than any android phone. Personally I would rather have my wife using an iPhone than a Droid because it is way simpler and less complex.

With all due respect I as a 52 year old 'chick' am quite capable of using a droid. I'd much rather have a droid then an iphone or an eris. We women enjoy the complexities and variety of options that a droid offers.

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
Yeah lol he said that verizon guys had no choice but to get the droid because the htc droid eris is for girls

The iPhone is more for chicks than any android phone. Personally I would rather have my wife using an iPhone than a Droid because it is way simpler and less complex.

With all due respect I as a 52 year old 'chick' am quite capable of using a droid. I'd much rather have a droid then an iphone or an eris. We women enjoy the complexities and variety of options that a droid offers.
Amen, sista! I'm right there with ya!:p

Darkseider

Reaction score
Personally, I'm a Chevy guy and all you Ford guys are idiots....Oh, wait...Sorry wrong generation of adolescents.

MOPAR!!! Ain't nothing like a 426 Hemi screaming down the quarter!

texasPI

Reaction score
At first your brother's statement made no sense to me....then I realized he must still be in high school or thereabouts. That is how kids think at that age. :icon_eek:

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
Google worked hand in hand with Motorola to create the Droid. From what I've read, it wasn't very different from the partnership between Google and HTC with the Nexus One.

The next "Google phone" (basically the Nexus 2) may be produced by Motorola, or at least there were rumors stating that.

Actually Google had ZERO input into the physical design of the moto Droid.

Heres the link to the Video The Engadget Show - 005: Google's Erick Tseng, CES wrap-up, WiDi, AR.Drone, and more! -- Engadget

Not sure where in the video he states it, but he says the Moto Droid was all Moto, and google didnt have any input

2001400ex

Reaction score

Amen, sista! I'm right there with ya!:p

Okay, I deserve the bashing, but reread my post. :) I said "more for" as in reference to the iphone and android platform. As in, more women are not into technie things, my wife included. And some women love technie things. I consider the iphone more about fashion than tech, another point is it "more for" women and girlie men (like the metro dude in my office). :icon_eek:

(okay had to clarify, but not sure I will make more friends. LOL please take it with a grain of salt)

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
News flash! My Motorola Droid is now made by HTC!!!! I agree with the OP. I was getting tired of it the other way.

I think this post bookends this thread rather nicely.

Close the thread!