1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone think it might have the 8960?

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by garydtd, Oct 25, 2011.

1. garydtd

garydtd New Member

Basically what the title says, after HTC got denied the Nexus 3 and following their failures with the thunderbolt I see no reason this could be too far off.
    Qualcomm said the krait would debut by the end of this year and I don't think they have very many other options. Plus having krait on the Rezound would surely give it a leg up against the Nexus due to power issues and having onboard LTE. It would also allow them to release an LTE device with the same form-factor as the sensation which everything is pointing towards, could be why they've kept such a tight lid on the actual specs of the device.

Thoughts?

Sources,
    http://androidandme.com/2011/07/news/rumor-nexus-3-lottery-down-to-htc-samsung-and-a-really-big-surprise/]Rumor: Nexus 3 lottery down to HTC, Samsung, and a “really big surprise” | Android and Me[/URL]
  2. tno

tno New Member

HTC and Qualcomm have a co-ownership thing going that would certainly make it a prime target for the premier Krait device, but mass production of Krait is still sometime off. Think 2Q12.
  3. IXIKelsonIXI

IXIKelsonIXI New Member

I'm pretty sure every spec of this phone is already known.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  4. combatmedic870

combatmedic870 Well-Known Member

Yea we all wish it would! I think the sensation 2 will have it...99% sure the vigor will not.