1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

anyone there..?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by BadgerTrainer, Jun 24, 2011.

1. BadgerTrainer

BadgerTrainer New Member

I asked a question about transfering music yesterday in the introduction section, and I've yet to get a reply. Does anyone know how to without a computer?
  2. huskur

huskur New Member

Download Astro file manager from the market first. Put your old SD card in your phone with the music on it and transfer it (cut and paste by longpressing on the file to move) to a folder on the phone memory itself. Once you have done that put your new SD card in the phone and transfer it back to that.

You need to use the phone hard drive as temporary storage during transfer from one to the other. Thats the only way i can think to do it