anyone thats edited GoogleMusic.apk please look

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MAD450r, Jul 19, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    What image is producing the white on this image. I have looked through all folders I think and cant find it :(
    The white area along the bottom of the googlemusic widget and down the right side of it is what im talking about.

[​IMG]

#1 MAD450r, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  2. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Looks like your .9 backgrounds where not draw patched.

3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah

Haven't read how to do them yet :(
    but im more worried about the white area. I usually have clear backgrounds this time I copied one from the smoked pandora to use on the others. I'll learn how to fix them right later I guess.

Just want to find out what is making that white appear.

Thanks for the heads up wasn't sure how I go about fixing that issue as well, but now that you said that I did a google search and found how its done. Just need to get part and set it up with my sdk. Draw patch I mean.

Think they look better now beside loosing some transparency. but it covered up that white
    [​IMG]
    Now if only I could clean this picture up some, blew it up too much so it didn't tile on the pulldown shade. That and I cant change my ERI I tried many things I did it before on BBv0.4 but this time It wont work. I tried both update.zip and MM. dont get it. I started clean and tried that before I put the theme on still no go. Trying to just eliminate the ERI. Then I can Just brighten up the image I add to the background, make it much easier to change when I change themes :)
    [​IMG]

#3 MAD450r, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010