Anyone switching from RAZR?

Wopback

Reaction score
I made the switch from inc2 to Razr. I miss the powerful htc camera and thats bout it. I'm sure the rezound camera is better too. Battery is good on razr too. Little tip: let the battery fully drain 2-3 times, followed by a full charge. You will notice a huge difference.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

fortune730

Reaction score
i came from the tbolt. went to the RaZR returned the next day due to slow 4g, and dropping the signal, and the obvious no removable battery. got the Rezound 4g reception is awesome it deff has a better internal modem, and i love the crisp text, and google maps looks like it does on the IPHONE very crisp and clean.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I got the razr on launch day and returned/exchanged it 5 days later for the rezound and have been glad ever since..my battery life is considerably better, the screen is better, the camera is better...

I was getting somewhere around 7-8 hours on my razr with my normal use and I am easily getting 10-13 hours on my rezound. Both were used in the same basic situations/areas some 4G some 3G some wifi..

The screen is more crisp and the colors are more natural looking.. Not oversaturated like on the razr. The razr screen is easier to see outside but not when the battery dies LOL..

The camera is sharper, faster, and better low light exposure with and w/o flash. one thing i noticed about pics on the razr was they looked great on thd phone but when i viewed them on my computer the colors looked washed out and less sharp, That isn't the case with the rezound pictures. What that tells me is that the screen on the razr is over saturating colors.

Someone mentioned HTC's having bad reception.. my rezound has the same db level reception at home and other places i frequent so I would disagree with that statement.

there are only a couple things i think i like about the razr better I feel like the external speaker for music/speakerphone calls was louder. Also in a purely asthetics point of view i like the look of the razr a little better i mean i like HTC but it was pretty cool having a super thin phone and HTC phones pretty much all look the same but like I said earlier the razr isn't nearly as cool when tethered to a charger or when the battery is dead..

didiwags

Reaction score
Yeah one or two devices with bad reception does not mean all HTC phones have it. My phone gets better reception then my BILs bionic. I came from the Droid X and although I loved my X, the rezound is far better. I do not miss a thing.

Sent from my Rezound