1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

anyone switching from palm os & desktop???

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ebean, Nov 1, 2009.

1. ebean

ebean New Member

i know that there are lots of bb users and other formats...i have been a die-hard palm user. but a) can't wait for verizon to maybe/maybe not get the pre in 2010 and b) don't like the keyboard on the pre since i'm a heavy email person.

i'd love to get a group of us here on this forum so we can wrap our heads around going from palm os and a desktop to android. workabouts, etc. (for me, i'm converting to standalone outlook which has it's own sync workabout issues for this upcoming phone but i keep chanting to myself: with 10k apps out there, there will be a solution!

so ...let's hear from any palm changelings.

bean
  2. Sirngweo

Sirngweo New Member

ebean:
    I currently am a Palm Treo user. I am waiting for Motorola Droid to acquire support (directly or via 3rd party) for direct wired synch with standalone Outlook 2007 without involving cloud servers before I make the plunge. Hopefully that happens soon.

Thanks,
    Sirngweo