Anyone selling their Droid X or Droid 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkircher

Reaction score
Im not sure if this sort of topic is permitted or not. But I am elgible for a new phone, and am waiting for the Bionic to come out, and really dont want to waste the upgrade now on something new and also dont want to drop 200 bucks on a phone from ebay or craigs list, soooo what I am wondering is if someone is looking to sell their Droid X or Droid 2, or would even be willing to just let me use a theirs if that person has a spare one. I know that seems far fetched, but I gotta say it, whats the worst someone can say?? No? Im just looking for something faster than the D1, and I know the D2 and DX have the better processors.

I can tell you that in my time of having the Droid 1, I have only dropped it once, Im a very casual user to the phone meaning, no overclocking, no rooting, and really no gaming, just texting, surfing, and using themes that are out there for LPP. If the user wants I will text he or she from time to time just to remind the person I still have the phone and what not. Ill pay for the shipping to get it to me.

Please let me know, Im equally open to both, although I will be honest the bigger screen would be a plus since Im 6'2 with big hands.

PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you all think, or if you can help direct me to somewhere that might do this sort of thing that would be great!!!

Thanks

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
we don't permit these types of threads here but there is a section for selling/seeking hadware on android.net

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
Alright since the selling part isnt permitted, Im sure that we all can just ignore the selling part since theres more than one part in my topic. Thanks for the suggestion too

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
With the D2 and the X, It really comes down to do you need or want a physical keyboard?

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
With the D2 and the X, It really comes down to do you need or want a physical keyboard?

No, I really don't care about the keyboard. I have the d1 and.never use the keyboard. All I'm after is the better processor really. Just something to bridge the gap from now until the bionic is out. My d1 is getting to the point where its to slow.to do.basic tasks like internet and.texting and other stuff. Its starting to get on my nerves. That's why I'm looking for a temp phone till the bionic is out.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Then go for the X....Had one myself and it's a great device.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
Yes, Im trying for either one, but I dont want to pay 200 bucks for it when the bionic could come out next month...

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
thought the point of this thread was to get a diff phone, an/or, compare the DX to the D2,. which, Ebay an Craigslist are probably your two best options.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
thought the point of this thread was to get a diff phone, an/or, compare the DX to the D2,. which, Ebay an Craigslist are probably your two best options.

Its is, Im looking for a phone to bridge the gap from now until the bionic comes, which is very much still up in the air.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
since a keyboard doesn't matter i would also suggest a droid incredible 1 faster processor an probably cheaper as its older.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
True, I didnt think of that. Ill look. BUUUT HTC is nortrious for always having crappy batteries.

OP
B

bkircher

Reaction score
I know theres someone out there that isnt using one of the phones mentioned, its just a matter of knowing the right people. Anyone? Help PLLLZ!!!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2:
You was warned that Sale/Trade threads are not allowed.
Please take it to craigslist, ebay or Android.netr

Status
Not open for further replies.