Anyone seeing tweetdeck in market?

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by jbrock98, Jan 18, 2011.

1. jbrock98

jbrock98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I flashed cm 6.1.2 and tweetdeck didn't auto-restore & it wouldn't show up n the market & when I tried restoring it using titanium it would say restore complete but it wasn't n app drawer, I tried rebooting, clearing market data, I went into koush irc couldn't find any help so just curious if this is only happening to me

Sent from my Droid

2. JoeHockey

JoeHockey Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having similar problems with carr matey, open table and a few others. They were apps I didn't use on a regular basis and I'm just now noticing that they didn't auto restore AND they don't show up in the market. Anybody have any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

3. jbrock98

jbrock98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I did a complete titanium restore (leaving out other roms stuff) it went right on past tweetdeck, & I tried installing the old apk from when they first released the betas & it'll say app not installed, sucks I don't run cm regularly but its always been straight, now gtalk says authentication failed probably from using titanium but I've done the same before & it worked, man I wanted 2 run this w/ the GB enhanced theme

Sent from my Droid

4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    It's an issue with the ROM. My stock D2 finds it with no problem.

5. JoeHockey

JoeHockey Member

Ratings:
    +0
    definitely in the rom, I switched over to UD2.5 this afternoon and can now find everything I was missing and/or was unable to install. Very weird that certain apps "disappeared" from the market and I couldn't even manually install those same apps. Had problems with Layar, Carr Matey, Open Table and a couple of others.

6. jbrock98

jbrock98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well something got overlooked there, I didn't even make a nandroid, back on sourcery .....oh look, there is tweetdeck!

Sent from my Sourcery