Anyone seeing the .604 OTA update yet?

lukem

Reaction score
I recorded the install and it took just over 5 minutes.

arabstar1982

Reaction score
alright, how can my battery go from 30% charged to 70% charged just from this update??? says update was successful though!

omnicious

Reaction score
alright, how can my battery go from 30% charged to 70% charged just from this update??? says update was successful though!
lol That'd be hilarious if the update shortened battery life.

Anyone test out BT tethering yet?

dmp135

Reaction score
What was the alert like Dorothy? I had done a manual check and it said it was available, so I never got the alert... just curious...

I'm sorry, I may have gotten that part wrong. I had done a manual check and it said nothing and then all of a sudden I saw the pop up. It may have just been a delay from when I checked manually. I lost track as my poor phone went flying off the table dangling by its USB cable it was charging from the PC by and slammed into the side of my desk! I sustained a small mar on the upper left corner edge ;=(
But on the positive side if it was hard cheap plastic I think the corner would have cracked. I am waiting on a case that should arrive Wednesday - not a moment to soon. I swear..only me!

arabstar1982

Reaction score
lol That'd be hilarious if the update shortened battery life.

Anyone test out BT tethering yet?

Wouldn't be hilarious for me.... at first! lol in general, how long does it take for everyone's phone to fully charge via AC? This is already at 80% now and its only been plugged in about an hour and 15 minutes... seems way too quick IMO... but I also can be clueless too....

jkcerda

Reaction score
Just got my update! 10:29 PM MST
I am installing my update all ready like a good
dork.gif