Anyone seeing the .604 OTA update yet?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wasn't around when Motorola did it's first "minor" update to the Droid, but I would bet that distribution is totally random. That's how all other updates are distributed.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Central Cali, nothing yet.

Question, does updates to the baseband make it more difficult for rooting the phone like it does on iPhone jailbreaks?

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Southern Cali nothing yet...

This update fixes what was bugging me about the phone too so I hope it's soon. Other than my minor complaints The DX rocks!!!

androids_ftw

Reaction score
Where can I find a list (or a nice person) to tell me what this update will fix ?

ackland11

Reaction score
get the feeling its not gonna be here today!! dang you verizon/motorola!

Elkay

Reaction score
I may be wrong but I seem to remember reading somewhere maybe on Droidlife that they were waiting on the OTA update until August when they plan to roll out Froyo to the X

That was with regard to the DI. Froyo is not in this update for us (that's scheduled for August for us, too.)

yellar

Reaction score
I may be wrong but I seem to remember reading somewhere maybe on Droidlife that they were waiting on the OTA update until August when they plan to roll out Froyo to the X

That was with regard to the DI. Froyo is not in this update for us (that's scheduled for August for us, too.)

Yea your exactly right. After I posted that I went and looked and sure enough. Seems strange no word of this mysterious update tho

Reaction score

Yea your exactly right. After I posted that I went and looked and sure enough. Seems strange no word of this mysterious update tho

Still none here in Indiana either