Anyone see this OTA

k3ith29

Reaction score
and I know the difference between an app update and what I got monday.It was something that I had never received before or since. so it was either a mistake out some one is hiding something or didnt know what they are talking about

iPirate

Reaction score
I've discovered if you have a website you can claim anything and people will take it as the truth.

I'm going to make OTADroidUpdates.com and make all kinds of claims! :icon_ banana:

andjarnic

Reaction score
2.1 update will be rolling out around 1/24 to Eris and Moto Droid. Like the last one, not everyone will get it all at once.. possibly due to network bandwidth, not sure. 2.0.1 was updated over a full day.. might have been time zone, or some other formula. I got mine in the middle of the night last time.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You are so pulling that date out of your arse.

Stop propagating more rumors!

iPirate

Reaction score
2.1 update will be rolling out around 1/24 to Eris and Moto Droid. Like the last one, not everyone will get it all at once.. possibly due to network bandwidth, not sure. 2.0.1 was updated over a full day.. might have been time zone, or some other formula. I got mine in the middle of the night last time.
Why do you think it is coming 1/24?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
He's got an "inside" source like everyone else on the internet ;)

Thats ok, we can laugh about this on the 24th, too :p

R1Lover

Reaction score
I just heard the 2.1 update will actually be on 02/01/10, they did this to mess with us and to keep us waiting... so I'll be back on the 1st

:lmao

mikes

Reaction score
Why do you think it is coming 1/24?
It's a guess. But, he figures that if he guesses right, he'll score some kind of glory points for being "correct."

Either that, or his sister has a friend who dates a VZW retail dweeb, who overheard a manager on the phone discussing a date he had for 1/24.

RobotiX

Reaction score
All this update stuff has turned this forum into Crackberry.

vuskee

Reaction score
who cares about the update. we all know its coming. just keep your pants on and wait for it. it's not going to come any faster if you make 213908123 threads about it!

daddyd302

Reaction score
I'm now waiting one someone to start......"Where's the 2.2 update???"....or...."OMGZ I got an update and I think it's 2.999999999999!!!...... Thread.....

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok. I have just got confirmation from a inside source. We will receive the 2.1 update on 4-1-10, This update will include new live wallpaper in 3D and quad multitouch.

LOL

Last edited: