Anyone running tranq 3.6 that can help me with something

CD95YJ

Reaction score
So what I am looking for help with is adding back the ability for facebook contact to sync with my phone contacts. I liked having that.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tonm156

Reaction score
I can’t remember if this worked for Tranq but I just had to do this to get FB working on Rubix.

If you download the FB app from the market you should get the option to add FB account to the phone in Settings->accounts.

Make sure you add FB account in phone Settings->accounts before you run or set up the app.

Also, I have had an issue with setting up FB in phone settings (when I tried to add FB account it would do nothing and send me back to the screen showing which accounts were already set up) which seemed to be caused by having the FB app setup before the phone (because of a restore after a reset). I fixed this by going to manage applications in the phone settings and deleting FB app data, then setting up FB in phone settings.

Hope this helps.

P.S. - Also noticed that after setting up FB in phone settings the information gets picked up by the FB app so you don't have to re-enter your account info.

Last edited: