1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

anyone running 125mhz kernels?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by razorseal, Jun 28, 2010.

1. razorseal

razorseal New Member

I'm on chevy's 250-1250 ulv right now, and after some decent use, i got no reboots so that's good. I was just wondering if I should now give the 125mhz a shot to save that bit of battery when the phone is not being used... I know most of us had problems with them earlier, but has anyone tried it with this rom? it seems more stable for sure.
  2. Sileem

Sileem New Member

I've never had trouble with it, but I'm using P3's 125-1000Mhz
  3. tameone

tameone New Member

I didn't have a problem running P#s 125mhz LV 1GHZ with jrummys kang 1.0.. decided to go with his 250 for this build though jic. I'd say definitely give it a shot.
  4. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

i've never had luck with the 125mhz kernels at any speed. My phone gets kinda jittery/herky jerky with em.