Anyone Recieve The OTA Yet?

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Bloatware is a lot less obnoxious under ICS, because you can hide stuff and sometimes even uninstall it.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
*sorry just saw above post. My bad.

You can disable most bloat on stock sense ics, under apps in settings.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Anyone having a problem with the 4g and 3g icon popping up when wifi is enabled? Mine is doing it alot. I don't know why but its weird.

tc1

Reaction score
Sounds like a better update than with the notorious rebooting update that the thunderbolt received.

Talk about a nightmare, months of rebooting several times a day.

blownfuse25

Reaction score
Ok... So quick question... If we use the leak, and want to go back to stock, I hear It's pretty difficult to do.... With that said... Can you just do a Factory restore to go back to original. ?

Thanks...

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok... So quick question... If we use the leak, and want to go back to stock, I hear It's pretty difficult to do.... With that said... Can you just do a Factory restore to go back to original. ?

Thanks...

I'm not using a Rezound, but the answer *should* be no. A factory reset will just wipe the data and not revert the operating system to a previous state.

flamewalker

Reaction score
No its far more complex than that...do a search for restore resound to stock, you should find the instructions pretty quickly.

blownfuse25

Reaction score
The ICS leak for the unrooted phone... If you do a Factory reset it won't put it back to original. ?

Snoking

Reaction score
Snoking said:
My guess is these people know more about what is happening than we do!

So the Thunderbolt got its maintenance update on schedule on the 10th in accordance with the leaked VZW document.

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
3+ WEEKS ..AT LEAST.. At hand, More important tasks:they have thousands of Bionics they got to get rid of first. :biggrin:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone having a problem with the 4g and 3g icon popping up when wifi is enabled? Mine is doing it alot. I don't know why but its weird.

I'm still unrooted GB and mine has done that several times over the last couple of weeks. I thought it was a quirk with my data widgets because a reboot is the only thing that makes it go away without uninstalling the widgets

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
mountainbikermark said:
I'm still unrooted GB and mine has done that several times over the last couple of weeks. I thought it was a quirk with my data widgets because a reboot is the only thing that makes it go away without uninstalling the widgets

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

I am stock and unrooted with locked bootloader. And right now I am constantly getting data drops with this leak.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I am stock and unrooted with locked bootloader. And right now I am constantly getting data drops with this leak.

I'm stock, locked, and unrooted as well. I don't use 3g often because it's not that strong around my house and we don't have 4g yet. I live off wifi both at home and work and I haven't had any problems with keeping a wifi signal. The few times that I've used 3g in the past couple of days, I haven't had any problems either. The ics leak has been flawless for me so far.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
LoudRam said:
I'm stock, locked, and unrooted as well. I don't use 3g often because it's not that strong around my house and we don't have 4g yet. I live off wifi both at home and work and I haven't had any problems with keeping a wifi signal. The few times that I've used 3g in the past couple of days, I haven't had any problems either. The ics leak has been flawless for me so far.

What I am saying is usually when you enable WiFi the 3g or 4g icon usually disappears. Mine doesn't. It will for a bit but it will go back and forth like its looking for a signal. Just wondering if anyone else's is doing the same thing.

As far as the drop data is was in a bad place cause my wife with a Rezound and my dad with a Droid X wasn't getting a signal at all. So false alarm.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
crxlsturbo said:
What I am saying is usually when you enable WiFi the 3g or 4g icon usually disappears. Mine doesn't. It will for a bit but it will go back and forth like its looking for a signal. Just wondering if anyone else's is doing the same thing.

As far as the drop data is was in a bad place cause my wife with a Rezound and my dad with a Droid X wasn't getting a signal at all. So false alarm.

I thought I noticed that right after I downloaded the leak but I cleared all the caches and rebooted the phone. Since then it hasn't happened again. I just figured that it was a temporary glitch and I moved on.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums