Anyone Recieve The OTA Yet?

Snoking

Reaction score
torch327 said:
I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep.not that that means much.supposedly ice didn't get released for the resound because it is supposedly going to get sense 4 also.ill believe all of Verizon and HTC bull when it actually happens.until then ill enjoy the leaks that get put out by all of the wonderful people who put them out.

I thought the Rezound hardware could NOT support sense 4?

flamewalker

Reaction score
Supposedly it can't, but there are roms with it so... It's not in any of the leaks so its highly unlikely they are updating to sense 4

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
"Not a rumor, click the link it is an Official announcement!"

I was in a Best Buy store talking to the smart phone folks asking when ICS would finally come out. They all said "it's official - April 6". They even showed me the email they got proving it. Well, April 6th came and went with no ICS.

torch327

Reaction score
flamewalker said:
Supposedly it can't, but there are roms with it so... It's not in any of the leaks so its highly unlikely they are updating to sense 4

I'm just passing on what I've been told.as far as the hardware not being sense 4 capable.look up the specs for the rezound and the devices that are.rezound has better specs than some.just the fact there are custom Roma running stable sense 4 says it is capable.its just another way to get forced into a newer device.

sonixmon

Reaction score
"Not a rumor, click the link it is an Official announcement!"

I was in a Best Buy store talking to the smart phone folks asking when ICS would finally come out. They all said "it's official - April 6". They even showed me the email they got proving it. Well, April 6th came and went with no ICS.

I hear you, but Best Buy is not HTC, the link I posted is on HTC's website straight from the horses mouth. They didnt give an exact day because they are listing when their software is ready, this doesnt include VZW hacking it up and adding bloatware etc.

It could be months, but I feel like it will hit in July. VZW has to be getting pressure on this by now.

Though once they add the bloatware I might use one of the leaked roms or wait for a good custom ICS that is lite!

silverlake

Reaction score
I hear you, but Best Buy is not HTC, the link I posted is on HTC's website straight from the horses mouth. They didnt give an exact day because they are listing when their software is ready, this doesnt include VZW hacking it up and adding bloatware etc.

It could be months, but I feel like it will hit in July. VZW has to be getting pressure on this by now.

Though once they add the bloatware I might use one of the leaked roms or wait for a good custom ICS that is lite!

Whom would VZW be getting pressure from? Surely not the consumer :blink:

HowardZ

Reaction score
Sometimes I do feel tempted to install the latest leak, and move on to cleanrom or pokemon Rom. I even have the zip files on my ad card.

But I am waiting for the official ics update. it might be a lot of work to go from the latest leak to the future ics update.

Howard

JeffDenver

Reaction score
HowardZ said:
Sometimes I do feel tempted to install the latest leak, and move on to cleanrom or pokemon Rom. I even have the zip files on my ad card.

But I am waiting for the official ics update. it might be a lot of work to go from the latest leak to the future ics update.

Howard
If the leak works well enough, you might not care if you can upgrade to the official one.

And I can confirm that it is very polished.

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
Like you said to your GF when..."I would never... ---- ----- ---- "
Or the Bill collecter.."The check is in the mail.."

Reaction score
mike7728 said:
Don't blame HTC,they did there job and got it finalized,Verizon probably found out about the posting and said not yet,Motorola is having issues getting there sorry butts in gear.Can't have HTC ics out b4 Moto.

Exactly!!!

sonixmon

Reaction score
That's a good point, Damn Moto is always messing things up!! I am glad I switched to HTC!