anyone planning on getting the iPhone 5?

Xander Crews

Reaction score
Bro I never said, "it just works", I said I want a phone that just works. Im sorry for the confusion. I want my Rezound, a phone i love) to work the way it did before the update (without having to do a reset which looks like I'll have to do anyways). I understand there are far more things you can do with Android than with iPhone.

Ok..my bad then.

But it still irks me. :icon_wink:

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Caesars said:
Without a doubt one of the downfalls with Android, has the majority of rezound owners had similar issues? I may have to swing by the forums after work.

Googorola MAXX

My Rezound is great. It's fast and smooth. The only issue is the maps issue and there is a fix coming soon. Before I downloaded the ics leak I loved my phone. After the ics leak (both .5 & .12) I am thrilled with this phone. I've never been happier with any phone I've owned. I gladly show this phone to the iPhone users and I watch their jaws drop. I've already converted one friend over. She's on AT&T so she now has the One X.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Honestly the worst thing to happen to Android has been carriers. The majority of issues that arise and cause the most common complaints are due to the "additions" that VZ, AT&T, and others make to the devices. It does suck that you are pretty much forced to root and tweak Android devices to fix those problems as some people don't want to do all that. Even the Galaxy Nexus isn't untainted by VZ's touch, though it doesn't seem they've managed to screw it up.

Regardless, the iPhone 5 could come with on-board personal teleportation and cost $199 new in box and I still wouldn't buy it. As long as Apple thinks they're going to litigate the competition out of the market I'm not going to fund their idiocy.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If I got my hands on one I'd kill it with fire.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid