xtor

Reaction score
This comes up alot, i am not rooted

Screenshot_2013-02-19-09-24-20.png

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
Have you powered off then back on again since this has started? Also, froze any applications recently?

Yes and no, I've tried a couple of things i found online, hope they work,l also get a facebook user name and password incorrect, notification a couple of times every night, when I'm not in fb, and fb works fine

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This comes up alot, i am not rooted

View attachment 60893

My guess would be that you have an app that is not working right. I would backup everything I wanted to save (text messages can be backed up with 3rd party apps) and then do a Factory Data Reset and not let the phone reinstall every app. I would reinstall only the apps I absolutely had to have and then see if the problem is still occurring. I would then slowly add the other apps one at a time and allow time to determine whether the problem comes back before I installed the next app. A bit long and drawn out process, but it may help show you the culprit.

Good luck.

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
My guess would be that you have an app that is not working right. I would backup everything I wanted to save (text messages can be backed up with 3rd party apps) and then do a Factory Data Reset and not let the phone reinstall every app. I would reinstall only the apps I absolutely had to have and then see if the problem is still occurring. I would then slowly add the other apps one at a time and allow time to determine whether the problem comes back before I installed the next app. A bit long and drawn out process, but it may help show you the culprit.

Good luck.

I think I'll do this when it's time to update to jb, thanks for the info, my wife has the problem to on her maxx, I'll do a reset on hers when i do the 215 leak for her to keep free hotspot on our unlimited plan, i pay for hotspot so i will take the jb update