Anyone notice a decrease in coverage availability?

jpa1384

Reaction score
Seems like im pulling up a lot less bars than before..and a lot of no bars available...maybe its just me?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems like im pulling up a lot less bars than before..and a lot of no bars available...maybe its just me?
Lets say you and I are standing beside each other, your phone shows 4 bars mine shows 3, we can both text and make calls. You and I both have the same phone, mine shows 3 bars and yours shows 4. If they work, what is the big deal. Is it system degradation or is it just two different phones showing different signal strengths. My Jeep Grand Cherokee might get a fraction more or less mileage per gallon than someone else with an identical Jeep Grand Cherokee. As long as they both run, it's moot.

OP
J

jpa1384

Reaction score
...but i seem to be noticing an absence of any bars...but this could just be my imagination..never payed too much attention to it before.

forstir9

Reaction score
Have you noticed that you are unable to make phone calls or send text messages in areas that you were to be able to before?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
I am not receiving some 3g a lot lately.

Reaction score
I've noticed a dramatic drop in bars today too. In fact I just looked at my battery use and 20% is from cell stand by, which is extremely high. I'm stumped

ypsichick

Reaction score
Western KY and W. Los Angeles 3 miles from the bea
Not just that but connecting apps such as Skype just spins and spins, I have to actually forceclose & re-login. Then I will be in the middle of a call and it will just disconnect, like I've been on a call too long when I was 12; & mom would hang up for me! WUWT?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App