Anyone NOT having trouble?

rww

Reaction score
Just staarted reading about the X, is anyone not having trouble? After reading 4-5 threads, it seems like I should wait a bit! I don't root my phone, just leave it stock.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im really having no problems with my DX setup. :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Stock X here.....Zero problems....

lterry913

Reaction score
The forums are usually frequented by people who are looking for help...That's why it seems like there are a lot of problems...I am not tech savvy at all and came to the forums for help myself. My X along with my original droid gave me no issues. But, like with any product that is mass produced you get some lemons. Most issues I had were user error and corrected with help from people on the forum...good luck with whatever you chose.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Im still running a leaked 2.2 and have only couple minor problems like battery manager force closing when you take phone off charger. Otherwise phone runs like a ferrari.

Sent from my DROIDX

jase

Reaction score
No problems here stock, other than a shorter battery life than I'd like. But buying the extended battery fixed that.

No problems since rooting it, either.

Any questions I've had have already been answered in these forums previously. Just had to search and read.

dancedroid

Technoman

Reaction score
Stock Droid X on 2.2. I have no hardware issues at all!!

There are a few things in 2.2 that are not what I wish they were, but I came from the Droid 1 and have that as a reference point. If starting with your first Android phone... you will love the X!

bacon225

Reaction score
I have only had mine for a week or so all stock except for launcherpro.
I have been reading and searching the forum for over 6 months. So i had all if not most of my questions answered before I got the X. I came over from the BB side. I was into the Hybrid's and stuff. So far all I have done is tweak the settings the way I like them. I love it so far NO regrets at all.

lewwill

Reaction score
Just staarted reading about the X, is anyone not having trouble? After reading 4-5 threads, it seems like I should wait a bit! I don't root my phone, just leave it stock.

Phone is stock, had it since July 16th, no problems with 2.1 and 2.2. Had it on since 6:30 this morning, browsing, many emails with pics attached, lots of photo taking and now at 4:40 PM my battery is at 70%. Can't complain about anything, it has been flawless.

timrock

Reaction score
All the issues I had, have ben fixed via update to certain applications

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

barski

Reaction score
No issues here with my Droid X. I'm rooted and running 928Droid Black Glass X OTA2315 DeOdexEERR Theme.

ZombieTurf

Reaction score
any problems I have encountered are either minor, or easy fixes. it's a great phone. don't be swayed.

takers

Reaction score
have not had one problem, was stock for the first month or so and now I am rooted running rubix blurry and black glass no issues either way

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Only issue is have is the FC on the battery manager sometimes, other than that the messages being out of order but that does not really bother me. And both are software related not hardware, so the X it self is great.

Dxun

Reaction score
No problems at all for me either. Im rooted running ZapX LP Edition with 928's Black Glass Theme. Runs like a champ :)