Anyone like chili?

V

verian

I love chili its my favorite thing to make! I usually just throw in whatever I have around, but that has gotten boring I'm looking for any other chili lovers out there to give me a real chili recipe. I looked on line but there all the same. So please share your down home family recipes with me. I like it hot.

droidgirl1

Reaction score
I'll bite on this one. I have a good Mexican chicken chili recipe from the soup nazi. It's chicken. I don't eat red meat.

Let me know if you want it.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
umm yes we do droidgirl!! lol please post it up! :D

droidgirl1

Reaction score
Mexican chicken chili
The soup nazi

Olive oil
4 boneless skinless chic breast
1med potato peeled and chopped
Small onion
10 cups water
2 cups chicken broth
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1cup frozen corn kernels
1/2 Med carrot. Sliced
1rib celery diced
1cup canned diced tomatoes
One 15 oz can red kidney beans. Undrained

Saute chicken in olive oil. Cook on both sides let cool. Do not rinse pan. Break chix up in small pieces back in the pot. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer 4 or 5 hours. Longer the better. Will get browner and thicken as it cooks. Serves 4 to 6

Not your traditional chili. But it's a nice change. Let me know what you think.

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
Dont eat red meat?! How can you.. why would you.. i don't... does. Not. Compute.

droidgirl1

Reaction score
Dont eat red meat?! How can you.. why would you.. i don't... does. Not. Compute.

No red meat. Lets just say I have food issues. I work in a meat processing plant. Need I say more.

I am on the Isagenix shake progam. 2 shakes a day with lots of fruit added and 1 meal a day. It works for me, I always have shake mixtures on hand and don't have to eat out for lunch. No red meat for 3 years now so eating out is an issue for me. Any animal fat throws my body into a weird cycle. I know, like I said I have food issues. I can make a great grilled cheese!

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

No red meat. Lets just say I have food issues. I work in a meat processing plant. Need I say more.

I am on the Isagenix shake progam. 2 shakes a day with lots of fruit added and 1 meal a day. It works for me, I always have shake mixtures on hand and don't have to eat out for lunch. No red meat for 3 years now so eating out is an issue for me. Any animal fat throws my body into a weird cycle. I know, like I said I have food issues. I can make a great grilled cheese!

I don't eat red meat from stores anymore neither but the beef from U.S. Wellness Meats — Our Animals Eat Right So You Can Too. is the best quality and healthiest you can eat.

Strictly grass fed and free roaming.

Very high in CLA and Omega's.....best meat you will find.

droidgirl1

Reaction score
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:[/quote]I don't eat red meat from stores anymore neither but the beef from U.S. Wellness Meats — Our Animals Eat Right So You Can Too. is the best quality and healthiest you can eat.

Strictly grass fed and free roaming.

Very high in CLA and Omega's.....best meat you will find.[/QUOTE]

I know. Have you tried Buffalo or elk meat? cowboyfreerangemeat.com Grass Fed and pasture raised.

I don't eat meat but, I can slam a few cold ones down with the good ole boys! Everyone has their vices.

OP
V

verian

I work on a dairy farm so I get to hand pick mine. Just point and call the butcher.

You thought I was going to say shoot. I could never do that myself. I only do that when they are lame (sick or injured) and that still gets under my skin I hate it.

VirtualGeek

Reaction score

Ok, makes sense now. :)

Reminds me of a story my wife tells. She has a friend in the Navy who once saw the massive crates of meat being delivered. On the side it read "Grade E meat. But fit for human consumption."

BUT fit for human consumption. BUT? So its really, really bad, BUT technically you can eat it.