anyone know where to get a case for this phone?

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i just bought mine and i wasnt able to get anything but a pink or purple case from vzw online store. dose anyone know where to get a case for this phone excluding the vzw online store?

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I saw a bunch on amazon yesterday. What I had to do to find it was type in the model number XT894 or else it would bring up everything under the name "droid".

I was wondering if a rubberized case would be good. I had a plastic one for my D1 but was thinking the rubberized might be nice too.

If you look on Amazon, look for bundles (and of course the seller tracking record).

fingaz

Reaction score
Well you can go to the motorola site, or verizon.com (or the store), or amazon or ebay. I also heard that best buy and other retailers like that have gotten cases in already.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Well you can go to the motorola site, or verizon.com (or the store), or amazon or ebay. I also heard that best buy and other retailers like that have gotten cases in already.
i live in the middle of nowhere lol and the site only lets me buy the purple one... i found a mybat one on amazon for 9.99 ty anyway!:biggrin:

LadyHottShott

Reaction score
I saw a bunch on amazon yesterday. What I had to do to find it was type in the model number XT894 or else it would bring up everything under the name "droid".

I was wondering if a rubberized case would be good. I had a plastic one for my D1 but was thinking the rubberized might be nice too.

If you look on Amazon, look for bundles (and of course the seller tracking record).

Thank you so much for this tip! I was wondering why I couldn't find anything on Amazon! lol

TJConnery

Reaction score
I got a very high quality hard rubber case at VZW with my purchase. Seems to have good quality tabs, unlike some early versions of cases for the D1 and D2G. Can never be too careful. I bet you will have to remove for dock insertion.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

Metal_Mavrik

Reaction score
You shouldn't have to take the cases off anymore. All of the docks now ship with "mounting plates" that take up a small margin of space. Meaning if you don't use a case, you put the mounting plate in and it fits snug. If you do use a case, leave the mounting plate out and because of the extra space, it should fit just fine.

pgreeny

Reaction score
I went to a 3rd party Verizon store this morning and they had 2 case mate cases for the D4. One barely there and one that was a little more rugged. I bought the barely there one for $24 , the other one was $34 . They both fit well.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

AverageJoe

Reaction score
I hate cases, these phones are already bulky enough! Has anyone seen a face-in holster for a naked phone?

r314bd

Reaction score
I bought this case on Amazon for 5 bucks. It's plain black, has no logos, relatively low profile, and has that rubberized soft coating that resists fingerprints. Fits the Droid 4 perfectly.

Last edited: