Anyone know where to find this widget?

M

Matth3w

I found it in the Ultimate Rom thread but it was hard to get a question in edgewise because AllDroid is blowing up tonight with posts in all the ROM threads since like two new 2.1 ROMs came out today..

file.php

In the thread it says it's Beautiful SMS widget, but I downloaded the Beautiful Widgets and it doesn't seem to be included there, and I did a search on the Market and couldn't find it. Anyone else have this?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Never seen that one but that looks pretty damn sweet!! I would definitely like to know where to get this also......

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
CK, you use the widget app? I'm looking for some feedback. Then again I may just try it :)

OP
M

Matth3w

If I could download it and tell you about it I would. I can't find it on the market and any time I use the barcode scanner on one of the image things, it always tells me not found in the market. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong with that.

thorn11166

Reaction score
If I could download it and tell you about it I would. I can't find it on the market and any time I use the barcode scanner on one of the image things, it always tells me not found in the market. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong with that.

here, uh try this site... i think its got a download spot lol

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't find it either. And the QR code was recognized, but said that it couldn't be found in the Market.

Even checking Beautiful Widgets, and "more applications" nothing came up.

thorn11166

Reaction score
i think what it was is that its from when he had to remove it from the market and he just didn't carry those over since it wasn't the main part

OP
M

Matth3w

here, uh try this site... i think its got a download spot lol
Try what site?

I can't find it either. And the QR code was recognized, but said that it couldn't be found in the Market.

Even checking Beautiful Widgets, and "more applications" nothing came up.
Yeah I thought it was something I did wrong...

OP
M

Matth3w

Bah that website is garbage. Sending me to a bunch of broken links and spam.