1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone know when ICS is coming?

Discussion in 'LG Spectrum' started by hammerhead13, Apr 28, 2012.

1. hammerhead13

hammerhead13 Member

Anyone know when ICS is coming for Spectrum?
  2. ARorlando

ARorlando New Member

It's supposed to be at the end of June. There is a firmware update (VS920ZV6) that has been ready to push out OTA, but Verizon/LG are sitting on it. A Tier 2 Tech checked and said it's been ready since 4/20/12. There was a leaked doc on Engadget that showed that it was 'on hold'. I can't tell if the V5 firmware update and the ICS update are the same, though. The tech didnt' think so. The tech read through the fixes (and there were quite a few), and the "non starting web browser" fix was in there. That's the one that's been annoying me.
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
  3. JeffDenver

JeffDenver New Member

Are there any leaked releases available for it like on the Rezound?
  4. liteon163

liteon163 Member

Well, let's hope that since the v6 update is rolling out now LG will concentrate fully on getting ICS running on the Spectrum.

Sent from my LG Spectrum using Tapatalk