Anyone know the download speed and upload speed on cricket network?

rcjames

Reaction score
Anyone know the download speed and upload speed on cricket network? I might switch to cricket because its tooooooo much paying 107 per month for my droid x and it doesn't include text.

Technoman

Reaction score
Anyone know the download speed and upload speed on cricket network? I might switch to cricket because its tooooooo much paying 107 per month for my droid x and it doesn't include text.

Choose a new plan... you are paying more than you should. I have a family plan with 700 minutes, unlimited text, one smartphone, one multimedia phone. Mine is around $130...

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score

Choose a new plan... you are paying more than you should. I have a family plan with 700 minutes, unlimited text, one smartphone, one multimedia phone. Mine is around $130...

Yea i'm thinking about getting the 900 min which is 10 dollars less. For the week and a half i already used up 120 min or so. I don't call much. But cricket is only 55 bucks with internet, unlimited calling, unlimit text and everything. i got a friend on cricket network and sound good even a guy on boost mobile. They like it, what sucks about cricket is not the network, but the phones they have. I don't travel much out of central valley. But i cant afford to break my contract yet. So i do need to call in.

Xpain

Reaction score
I have a Droid X and I pay $68/month

I get:

• - 450 minutes/month (normally use about 200, I don't call much)
    - Unlimited internet (that I do use, but then again, it's unlimited)
    - 250 messages, that I don't even use because I have unlimited texts with google voice, but I have the 250 in case I want to send pictures (can't do that via google voice)

I forgot to mention that I get corporate discount, without it my bill would be about $80 - $85

ammodroid

Reaction score
I have a droid running on cricket and I pay 43dls(mil discount) unlimited text,calls,internet. The network could be better but overall it works good. Yes I could be better internet speed wise but for 43 dls and using a droid to do it!!

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
I have a droid running on cricket and I pay 43dls(mil discount) unlimited text,calls,internet. The network could be better but overall it works good. Yes I could be better internet speed wise but for 43 dls and using a droid to do it!!

Hey ammodroid, can you download Speedtest.net Speed Test Developer: Ookla from the market and tell us the speed of the internet please. Also does everything work on you're droid with cricket services?

Last edited:

ammodroid

Reaction score
Yes everything works and I do have the app however where I live I dont get full bars. When I'm around a strong point I will test it and post it. I know it wont be as fast as you speed demons but I'm happy.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
Yes everything works and I do have the app however where I live I dont get full bars. When I'm around a strong point I will test it and post it. I know it wont be as fast as you speed demons but I'm happy.

My downloads are 1474 kbps and upload 443kbps my provider is verizon. Would like to know cricket upload for you and everybody with almost full bar doesn't need to be full bars. I did hit this one day over 2000kbps

ammodroid

Reaction score
Just did it, with 3 bars. Download: 98 kbps Upload 310 kbps. I owe you guys the 4 bar results.