1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

anyone know off hand what the newest baseband is?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ???, Dec 1, 2010.

1. ???

??? New Member

i think i remember downgrading to a older baseband at some point because it worked better on my road trip and haven't followed up on them in a while. i did a quick search but its most likely buryed in a 100page thread somewhere from months ago. so anyone know the numbers of the newest one out, so i can check and see what i'm running?
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I don't have the full name, but I know it had "43" in it's name. It didn't work well for me either. Right after it came out, I switched back to the 41 baseband and then back to the original baseband. I've been there ever since and have no issues at all with the phone.

Good luck.
  3. ???

??? New Member

hmm well looking at mine i'm using C_01.43.01P

only thing that got me wondering is my friend has a X and running speedtest app, he always scores higher than me while sitting at the same table. like if i'm lucky i'll be around 1meg down, give or take a bit and his is always more, sometimes over 2 while i'm lucky to knock down 1meg.

so it got me thinking maybe the baseband has been improved and i'm not running it.
  4. dbst

dbst New Member

5. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I'm pretty sure my speeds were better on the original baseband. I'm not really positive about that because all that baseband stuff was a long time ago. And truth be told I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast this morning, much less something that happened two or three months ago!!! :)