anyone know of an app that will..

alm0614

Reaction score
if you go into google calendar and go to left hand side there is a part that has "other calenders" hit "add" then "browse interesting calenders" you will find sports and then you can find MLB and then you can find the Dodgers and it will add them to your calender with all the dates and times.

this WONT work.. follow the first method.

this method wont put them on your phone, just on your computer..trust me i tried both

your wrong. it does work. you have to go into your google account on phone and tell it to sync that calendar to phone. Its the simplest way to do it. I have all my favorite teams on there and it works. If it doesnt work for you its cause you dont know what your doing.

sooooooooooo your wrong

Master Yun

Reaction score
I think it has to do something with "Calendar Address". I only see HTML. Other Calendars have "XML" and "ICAL" in Calendar Address.

OP
I

Ieatpilgrims

Reaction score
Official word from Google:

Keep in mind that it's not possible to sync sports calendars with other calendar applications at this time.
Add interesting calendars from Google Calendar - Google Calendar Help

Click on the Sports tab and read the note at the bottom.

Thanks for the final word. I tried the first method and it works perfectly. Even has the location of the stadium that you can click and it will nav you there through google maps. I hope they get the google one working for droids soon because I liked the whole box score thing. Thanks everyone.

Pagey33

Reaction score
maybe this thread will help.....
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/22244-sports-schedules.html

When you add the yahoo sports way it merges with your personal google calendar immediately. When you do it directly threw google....it doesn't....I'm not sure why.

So I did this-
When you add schedule this way

go to sports.yahoo.com

then go to the league you want, then click your team. then click the LOWER sports and schedule tab and then it should say add to calendar .... then choose google calendar.

When done this way it automatically becomes part of your calender.