Anyone know how to connect my droid to my pc

tundra2000

Reaction score
I finally got a dell dimension xp up and running after it had a bad virus and i would like to know how to connect my droid to my desktop, I can connect it to my laptop easy but when i try to do the same with my desktop, nothing. I download easy tether on my droid and installed it on my desktop but when i try to connect it will but i still can't get on the internet, i got to network connections and it show connected under LAN or high speed internet but still can't get on the internet, what's wrong?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I finally got a dell dimension xp up and running after it had a bad virus and i would like to know how to connect my droid to my desktop, I can connect it to my laptop easy but when i try to do the same with my desktop, nothing. I download easy tether on my droid and installed it on my desktop but when i try to connect it will but i still can't get on the internet, i got to network connections and it show connected under LAN or high speed internet but still can't get on the internet, what's wrong?

If you're rooted d/l wireless or wired tether for root users from market

m6droid

Reaction score

Perhaps try downloading the drivers for the Droid? (Found here: USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola USA)

Also, don't forget to mount the SD card to the computer (do this on the Droid).

Hope that helps!