Anyone heard if the JB soak is being pushed yet??

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Mine is being pushed now. Don't want to lose foxfi, so I'm not sure I'm going to install it

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I'm on the XMAS leak and have found a (near) 40 MB file to update you from the XMAS leak to the Official JB, effectively going from 98.72.8 to 98.72.16. After installing it and looking it for literally just a few minutes, I cannot see any difference other than the system version. Check Droid-Life for the link. Again, this is going from the XMAS leak to the Official JB soak (and who knows if that is the actual release or not but it probably is).

I would imagine that if you're coming from ICS, there's a download for that one as well to go straight to the official JB. But again, it's too early to tell any difference between the XMAS leak and the Official soak release. If you're not in a hurry, I'd just wait for it to be pushed out. Me on the other hand, I thought I'd try it just to see if I could install it, and I had success.

Can't wait for the official JB rooting tool. :D

wsmitty

Reaction score
If you go to the Razr part of the forum, you will see that it is already being brought out in phases. But, if You go to Droid-Life's forum you can download the update that fits you, whether Christmas updated, or from ice cream update.

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
If you go to the Razr part of the forum, you will see that it is already being brought out in phases. But, if You go to Droid-Life's forum you can download the update that fits you, whether Christmas updated, or from ice cream update.

I downloaded it from Droid-Life yesterday (upgraded from ICS - no Christmas leak, non-rooted). Piece of cake! But I don't see much of a difference from ICS.

4low4fun

Reaction score
I downloaded it from Droid-Life yesterday (upgraded from ICS - no Christmas leak, non-rooted). Piece of cake! But I don't see much of a difference from ICS.

Ditto.. kinda regretting it now because I lost foxfi... guess I'm forced to root now..

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Yea I hear ya. Folks over at Droidrzr.com reporting that it works on both the x-mas build and official build.
It looks like mattlgroff has a thread going with the 1.90 utility, although I'm a bit confused on what all it does. It says Windows+MAC+Linux (All-in-One). At first, I thought this meant it installed a multi-boot system, but I think he meant that upgrading from these platforms work, too. A computer is required to do this.

I'll read it later when it's done. It looks like he may still be editing it.