Anyone have the Huawei Smartwatch 2?

matepro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Mate 10 Pro/iPhone 10
I just picked this Smartwatch up and realized or I can't seem to answer a call through the watch. Does anyone know if this is a feature that is not on this watch?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using mobile forums

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum. Hopefully someone can give you a definite answer. I think we have a few members here that own the original Huawei watch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I've never tried answering a call on my watch. First, make sure your software is up-to-date on the watch.

If you're talking about the LTE version and making calls, you need to add it to your cell plan at your carrier and insert a sim. ONLY the sport versions has LTE. The classic version does not.

Otherwise, I THINK you can answer a call from your PAIRED phone. So make sure your watch is paired and connected via bluetooth. Then, check the settings on your Wear OS app on your phone - I think you need to grant your watch access to phone and contacts. And/or tap the "phone" app on your watch, and enable to play voice calls on the watch.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Like Kodiak said, in Bluetooth device settings be sure phone calls are turned on.
18829f83b798da97d950e6bcdb9c6c74.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk