Anyone have the DNA that previously had the Bionic?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by Nevermore, Dec 19, 2012.

1. diablo81588

diablo81588 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    It's always nice to know you can get longer than a single day in the event you forget to charge your phone overnight, or you didn't bring your charger on a trip. I forgot to charge mine last night, and had 40 percent battery when I woke up. I'm now at 13 percent two full days since my last charge.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

2. BrunoDNA

BrunoDNA New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just upgraded from a Bionic to a DNA, so far its lived up remarkably well... Back side led is usefull, It actually playes 1080p videos you take in full 1080 (unlike the bio). But if there is one thing that is gunna sell you on the DNA ...its the massive beautiful 1080 screen. And the boot time of the bio honestly gets embraced by the DNA's almost instant boot up. You'll miss you ad card a little, but that's about it. Great phone.

3. Nevermore

Nevermore Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the thoughts on the two. Is there anything you are missing that the bionic had? I'm thinking there isn't, but thought I would ask. Also, are you okay with battery life?

I've always had Motorola phones, not necessarily by choice, but because of the device I wanted at the time so going to an HTC will be somewhat new. My work cell is an HTC Desire, but I wouldn't consider that anything to write home about ;)

4. BrunoDNA

BrunoDNA New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The battery life is a bit better than the boinics, it has a bigger screen to power so it understandable ...still I go to sleep with around 30% charge left every night so far......as far as other things I miss about my bionoc is maybe the "look" of the OS.