Anyone have the COBY Kayros Android Tablet??

huskur

Reaction score
Just saw it myself for $139.00 ! Good price for a starter tab. May have to get one myself

OP
BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Yeah thats what im saying..the Specs arnt to bad to boot!

Might have to snag on to see for my-self!

OP
BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
LMAO..that is Crazy..i didnt even see you were from DE..lol small world!

OP
BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Dover here, There are alot more people on here from DE then you think !!

BodyBagz

Reaction score
If someone pops for one of these, please do a review...it seems like a decent little 7" tablet...I`m on the fence right now, but a good review or 2 from members here on DF would go a long way in pushing me off that fence....:)

spyder309

Reaction score
Have it Love it, my mom lives in DE, anyways, there are a few problems right out the box... the "market" sucks lol, you have to root it and then google how to install the REAL Market. Any questions feel free:icon_ banana:

Bro Duran

Reaction score
I have a Kyros, and it isn't horrible. The price is right for sure. The resistive touch screen is hard to get a hang of. There is one custom ROM built as of today. You can find it over at Coby Tablets It definitely helps, the tablet. I also have the Nook Color, and it is awesome. I have since given the Kyros to my 14 yr old. I found my NC on ebay for $200. I would recommend saving/spending the little extra to get the far superior tablet.

I am running a Honeycomb SDK rom (as my daily) overclocked at 1100, market, ad hoc so that I can tether it to my rooted OG Droid. You Tube works in standard def. The Nook Color is the way to go for a cheap tablet.