Anyone have NFL Mobile .apk?

tu3218

Reaction score
I went to the NFL app and it asks me to download an update but when I go to the market it doesn't show up. Can anyone post the updated .apk file?

scubieman

Reaction score
Go to the marketplace and go under the verizon tab. It should be on there.

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
Im still running the 0.2.1 version. I know its an older version but its running so good on my phone.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The nfl app is on the market. Try installing the app from the market.

matt212308

Reaction score
theres no verzion tab on my market

why??????

Install MIUI-0.10.29-v6.x and there is a fix in place so you can see the Verizon tab in the Market and you can download the new NFL Mobile app.

Previous versions showed T-Mobile apps in the market, but not Verizon.

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
theres no verzion tab on my market

why??????

Install MIUI-0.10.29-v6.x and there is a fix in place so you can see the Verizon tab in the Market and you can download the new NFL Mobile app.

Previous versions showed T-Mobile apps in the market, but not Verizon.

I kinda wanted to stay with 0.2.1 because my phone has never ran faster and I would like to stay with it. I was just wondering if someone could post the .apk so I could manually install it.

Z

ZeroBarrier

No offense, but no way in high hell v0.2.1 is faster than v6.4. I've been using every version of MIUI since Zen first started porting it.

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
No offense, but no way in high hell v0.2.1 is faster than v6.4. I've been using every version of MIUI since Zen first started porting it.

Yeah I think Im going to upgrade, I just downloaded my backup pro. Should I wipe data/cache for going to 6.4? Not sure since it is an old version and not sure how much changes have been made.