anyone have eye helping tips?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by nakhleh926, Jan 31, 2011.

1. nakhleh926

nakhleh926 New Member

I've tried to change the density but it just doesn't look right :/, things have been really blurry for me lately, like I just left an eye doctor appointment with dilation or something, removed my zagg protector thinking it was doing it but nothing changed. Switched my font to times new roman and it helped a little, anyone have other tips?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. xliderider

xliderider New Member

You can go to the Menu, Settings, Accessibility settings to help with your (temporarily) impaired vision problems. There are options to have onscreen content read back to you for sight impaired people, and other options as well to make using the phone easier for people with disabilities.
  3. nakhleh926

nakhleh926 New Member

thank you, might use the magnifying glass thing next time it happens, I always forget about these options existing. I hope it's only temporary :p :(.

4. xliderider

xliderider New Member

Dilated eyes usually return back to normal after 4 to 6 hours, you'll be fine. :)
  5. Gareee

Gareee New Member

Eye issues like this can be an indication of diabetes onset. I was diagnosed with it last year, and current have to use 3 friggin pairs of glasses to see properly now.

If this is ongoing and somethinbg new, you might want to look into it. I almost died from it last year, not having a clue what was going on.
  6. nakhleh926

nakhleh926 New Member

thanks again :D.

I'm glad you're alright, I was checked a few months ago for that and was fine, I think it's a side effect of one of several medications I'm prescribed, now to find out which one lol >.>.