Anyone have any info on the high cap batt?

Jokyr

Reaction score
I would like to see a pic of how much bulk it adds to the phone....

kmo

Reaction score
I would like to see a pic of how much bulk it adds to the phone....

Look up about 4 posts ago, there is a link there with pics....by ctxx24.

Last edited:

kmo

Reaction score
I figured that, since the link says Seidio.... obviously the 2150 mAh will be a bit slimmer.

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score
I have pics of the 2150 Verizon battery. Will try and remember to post thiem tonight. After using it for a few days, it is honestly unnoticeable, though.

Wouldnt change back. Battery life was not much of an issue for me before, but is zero issue now. Lasts a lot longer. They should make these the standard battery.

S

spacemanps

I got the extended battery also.... and its too big for me.. there for its in my Sig

Desert Diva

Reaction score
Extended Battery for Droid Incredible

I just order the extended battery from Verizon - it's $59.99, but I get 25% off accessories since my school district has a contract with Verizon. They are using two day shipping from Fed-Ex to my house.

The way I see it, sometimes I need the extra power - I RV in the summer and don't want to worry about power, so I'll used the extended on the road. I have one of those little zip pouches/mini purses that it fits in perfectly. I figure when I'm not traveling I'll use the regular battery.

Now if I just had the red/black fade case for the extended battery I'd be a "happy camper." dancedroid

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score
After a few days use, I honestly dont even notice the additional bulk. It still feels slick as glass and handier than my Moto Droid.

And the extra capacity is very noticeable. Loving th change.

If anyone needs the original battery, let me know. Perfect condition and only used for a few days, including the original back.

tech94

Reaction score
i used the 2150mah battery for a week and honestly didnt find it to be a great improvement over the seidio 1750mah battery. i got, under the same general use patterns and exact settings, about an hour and a half of extra battery life. for the bulk and lack of protective hard case or silicone covers it wasnt worth it to me. i simply put the stock(oem) battery in the wallet and use the 1750. the improvement from stock to 1750 was more substantial than 1750 to 2150. overall it basically doubled the physical size of oem battery. it also seemed to take a lot longer to fully ccharge when compared to the oem and the 1750. i do the power off and continue to charge until amber light turns green technique and that alone greatly improves battery life. with the wall charger i get a true full charge w/o the extra step. i love the slim form factor of the incredible and the added bulk was not aesthetically pleasing either. looked kind of brickish. i definetly had no problem getting thru the day with 2150mah batt but it wasnt worth the extra money and bulk.

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score
It is just personal preference, I suppose.

After a couple of days, I didnt even notice the additional bulk, phone still feels small compared to my moto droid.

I still use the same belt holster for the Inc that I used for the Droid, so I didnt lose any accessories. I wouldnt mind having a nice fitted case for it, but I ave never found one I liked.