Anyone have any discount codes for verizon website?

Olivia

Reaction score
I'm going to order my Droid tomorrow and verizon was running a special with free activation. Of course now it's not there. I have found one code that works and it's for 15% off chargers. If anyone else knows any codes please let me know.

I'm also supposed to get 20% off my bill through work and 20% off phones and accessories, but since I left verizon more than 90 days ago, I have to start all over again. Is there anyway to get my discount applied before I order?I cannot respond to outside work emails because we cannot receive outside emails. Last time I got my discount by going to a corporate store and have the staff make copies of my id. Even after that verizon kept telling me I couldn't get the discount because they could not see the card it was too blury. I had to re do it several times and finally sent a complaint email about it before they applied the 20% to my bill. I'm not wanting to go through all that again.

Basically what is the best way to get my work discount before I sign back up with verizon? Do I just go to the corporate store and have them make a copy, then go home and order by phone? I don't want to buy the phone in the store because I don't want to deal with rebates.

FlorIdaho Chris

Reaction score
Try code: acc20

It worked for me yesterday for 20% off Droid accessories. Verizon Wireless is also offering free overnight shipping. All around good deal. I bought the home dock and the car dock. Both in stock and received today!

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
When I have had work discounts in the past, work gave us a website to use to order through and the discount was applied automatically. Might want to ask your HR person about that to see if you can do the same.

OP
Olivia

Olivia

Reaction score
No we don't have no website to go through. I don't know how to apply my work discount before I try to place an order. I always order online or by phone and they always give me free overnight shipping.

Also I tried that ACC20 code and it no longer works:(

ness180

Reaction score
Hi Olivia,

I recently just applied my employee discount to my account about a week ago and I did this via: Verizon Wireless Employee Discount Program

Since you mentioned that your employee id is too blurry as a means to authenticate your proof of employment, they also allow you to use a paystub as a means of proof of employment in case you can't use your employee id. It's all explained on the link I provided you.

For me it only took about a day for Verizon to apply the discount but the time may vary for you. Also if your employer is like mine(since my employer also offers 20% off plan and accessories), you'll also get 20% of the $29.99/month data plan. You'll save $6, which is awesome in my book lol.

Hope this helps you!